It is more important than ever for schools to have a strong marketing strategy. Marketing for...
Are visits to your website inconsequential and you cannot convert visits?
Creating content guided to the interests of your consumers is one of the main ways to attract, convert and retain customers. The way we work is based on a marketing model where content is king. We create, update and manage content that fits your company's strategic objectives and your consumers' needs.
Our content creation services
Keyword research and strategy
Editorial calendar creation
Articles and ebooks creation
Content optimization for SEO
Content Marketing trends and statistics
Blog and Blogging
- Creating a blog on a website can increase your chances of appearing in search engines by 434% (SearchEnginePeople, 2018).
- Creating quality content is the main factor in any SEO strategy (SearchEnginePeople, 2018).
- B2B marketers receive 67% more leads if they have a blog (SearchEnginePeople, 2018).
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to get a positive ROI (Hubspot, 2015).
- Content marketing gets 3 times more leads than paid ads on search engines (Content Marketing Institute, 2017).
- 47% of customers see between 3 and 5 contents before engaging with the brand (Demand Gen Report, 2016).
- Content marketing costs about 62% less than traditional marketing and generates 3 times more leads (DemandMetric, 2016).
- More than 81% of marketers plan to increase original content creation (Social Media Examiner, 2016).